Background & Education
At the start of his career, Dr. Samabataro graduated from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. He went on to further his education and change numerous lives through a holistic approach in many areas of dentistry.
Dr. Sambataro named his dental practice in honor of his beloved father, Julian B. Sambataro. He continues to pay tribute by helping members of his community. Dr. Sambataro’s mission is to change the healthcare system so people don’t have to suffer or die prematurely.
Dr. Sambataro is a member of multiple professional organizations, including:
- International Dental Implant Association
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- National Sleep Foundation
- Maryland Sleep Society
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Holistic Dental Association